Friday, March 06, 2009

New York City.

I have not made a Tri-Fold board since my Senior year in High School- and before that I had not made one since 7th or 8th grade! I made one for my Tourism Class to go along with a big paper. I did this weird thing- I started working on it right at the beginning of the semester. I tried to collect a little information each day, and then I slowly started to piece it all together. I finished it one week before it was even due, including the board! It only took me until my Senior year of college to figure out the smart way to tackle assignments!
I have one more 10 page paper due next week, and one more due after Spring Break! I must be a graduating Senior in my second semester!!!

These red dots corelate with the ten main pictures in the center of the board.

Sorry for the not so great pictures- I was trying to hurry and take them before my professor collected them!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love it!Love you! ...and love New York!