Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cheesecake Factory Date

My BFF Elaine and I have had a tradition since our Freshmen year of college to go and eat at the Cheesecake Factory during breaks that coincide with one another. Why cheesecake factory? It sounds grown-up, and while there are many other real grown up restaruants, we like the semi-grown-up prices. We get real drinks, appetizers, and sometimes dessert. I try to be money smart when I am at college! We always get the same thing- except this time, and of course it was a dissappointment. Not a huge dissappointment- just not the bomb.com I know there is a catchy phrase for when people do that- but I am bound to mix my metaphors so I will just leave it at that! Only four days into the semester and I am already struggling!

Pictures from our last Cheesecake Factory will not upload! This is vintage Cheesecake Factory date- around 2006!

3 comments:

E said...

Haha that picture is vintage... but we look cute so that's okay. I can't wait until our next one sometime in May. I will be going back to my typical order then...

E said...

Also please tell your mom that I am so glad she is back to blogging. I missed it!

Serendipity said...

You gals don't even know vintage! :) So nice that you have such a great friendship!