Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Blonde REALLY is the new smart!

I am blonde. Okay, my natural hair color is blonde, right this second I am blonde/brunette. I have learned that no matter what my color I will always be "blonde". I am smart, but I have been known to have my moments. I know, I know, brunette people have their moments too, but have you ever heard of anyone ever having a "brunette moment"? I didn't think so. Which is why Legally Blonde is like, soooooo ME. I just connect. Need evidence? See below.
Elle Woods/ Me
Delta Nu /Alpha Phi
Fashion Merchandising Major /Once was a FM Major
Blonde/ Blonde
Dumped because she was not smart enough by someone going to an Ivy League school AND I have my theories about why I was dumped by someone going to a barely Ivy League school. J/K (but yes, sadly, I really was dumped.)
Well, she gets into law school at Harvard (like its hard?) and I went to Southern Utah- so that is basically where the similarities end.
My wonderful parents got the girls in the family tickets to see Legally Blonde The Muscial for Christmas! (Strangly my dad did passed on seeing the show. Weird.)

Before the Show

Mom and me!

Thanks for the tickets Mom & Dad! It was fabulous.
OH!!! and she loves pink and I love pink.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Another amazing evening at the Kennedy Center! It really was a fun show - and wonderful company!

E said...

This is such a funny post... You are like Elle Woods and I have complete faith that you will end up Happily Ever After too.

PS. I LOVE the picture from the looking towards the future section. What is that from?

Elisa said...

So fun! I looooove sister/mom/sister-in-law nights out. What a great Christmas gift!

You have a cute smile and a happy disposition...just like Elle!!

Serendipity said...

Cute post...
I love the picture of you with your mom!!