Monday, December 08, 2008

Salt Lake Part 1

I made a quick trip up to SLC last weekend. I was able to meet up with some of my friends that I met over the Summer! (One of whom is leaving for her mission in just 2 short weeks!) We were able to go to the "Festival of Trees" and also Temple Square! I chose a few of my favorite trees...

"Sweet 16" Tree- because I still think I am 16. No- not really. But I loved the pink and green and sparkles!

My absolute fave!

Oh Twilight- this tree was so clever. Especially with the gifts underneath!

Cute chair- scrapbook paper and modge podge?! I'm sure it was a little more complex than that...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Festival of the Trees is such a fun girlie Christmas tradition. Darin can't make it through the rows and rows of trees and such, but I could look forever!

I do like that blue tree, I don't remember it.

Serendipity said...

Love the Festival of Trees! {I have a decade old FOT sweatshirt that I wear every Christmas -- from 1995 when I was pregnant with Land! Crazy huh?}

Can you believe I was incharge of decorating one? ...Looking at all those great trees, I wonder if I'd be brave enough to do it again!?

Fun thing to go to with family and friends...Glad you loved it!