Monday, April 28, 2008

How I roll...

There are a few things that you can only get away with in college... (wear flip-flops in the shower, think pop-tarts constitute a meal, grocery shopping at Wal-Mart at 1AM in pajamas) and sometimes being in college are not even excuses for these! Last weekend I did a college thing- I packed my car "creatively". I did not have boxes and really did not want to go through the effort of tracking down boxes so I just filled duffel bags, storage containers, suitcases, and laundry hamper! I really do not intend to do this ever again because I kind of felt like I was living out of my car or something!

This could be a picture from an "I Spy" book...
It worked but never again will I move like this!

2 comments:

Serendipity said...

I love the I Spy comment...We just took a trip to Florida -- and now I wish I would have taken a pic. I'm thinking I was rollin' the same way this past weekend!

Hope you have a great trip home...can't wait to see you in July...It sounds like we'll have resort connections! ;)

Sharlene and Matt said...

haha thats so funny! this is what my car looks like too. i cant believe i'm moving so soon. at least we are in the same state this summer so we HAVE to hang out before i go to mexico. so if you come to logan you better stop in salt lake and i'll come stay at your cabin!!