Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My 12 year old

I ordered this awesome cake (she is a big fan of Hannah Montana- sort of a joke but mostly serious!) for my roommates Birthday this week- the bakery had to call me to ask me a question about it and they asked how old the birthday girl was turning. Instead of just laughing and saying "20" I said, "oh she is turning 12". I should have chosen a younger age- but I didn't. I went to pick up the the cake later that afternoon and the woman said, "you do not look old enough to have a 12 year old"! I was going to try and explain but instead just laughed, and said, "oh thanks!"
The moral of this story is not to lie!

1 comment:

Elisa said...

I love it! I love when people aren't afraid to like what they like..that probably doesn't make sense, but I think it's sad when people pretend not to like something because they want to be cool or more sophisticated. 90210 FOREVER!