Friday, May 02, 2008

Happy Birthday BFF!

Today is my BFF Maddies Birthday! I actually remember when she was born and I also remember going to her blessing and bringing her a card that I made myself! This summer we became BFF- and it has been so so fun to keep in touch with her!


Here are 10 reasons I love Maddie!


1. She is thoughtful


2. She is funny- whenever we talk she makes me laugh!

3. I could talk to her for hours- she understands my love for High School Musical, Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, basically anything Disney.


4. She loves to learn


5. She loves to read

6. She calls me just to chat


7. She is a great pen-pal


8. She is creative


9. She is a great big sister


10. She is my BFF!

Happy Birthday Maddie! I hope you have an absolutely FABULOUS day!

2 comments:

Elisa said...

So cute, Maddie is a cutie patootie. It's so nice that she has fun cousins as sudo-sisters.

Serendipity said...

Just found this...I'll show m when she gets home from school...she will flip!

She LOVED the shirts you sent her -- I couldn't ask for a better BFF, mentor, cousin, sudo-sister {as Elisa calls it} for miss m. She is sooooo blessed to have you in her life (as are we all)! Thanks for treating her so great!