Tuesday, March 18, 2008

NYC

Two of my friends came home with me for spring break, and over the weekend we went up to NYC. It was the first time I had been back since I lived there- it took me about two minutes to realize I want to go back as soon as possible! We did a lot in less than 48 hours- survived the Greyhound bus ride, Port Authority bus station, Central Park, Empire State Building, saw a Chorus Line, ate at Carnegie Deli, Times Square, shopped Canal street, shopped Manhatten Mall, and Cara and I shopped for senior banquet & graduation dresses while they visited the Statue of Liberty!

Utah meets NYC
Sisters!

I also packed lighter than I have ever packed before in my life- one exra shirt, nothing more! Impressive? I think so!

2 comments:

Elisa said...

What a wonderful hostess you are. Cute picture of you and Cara!

Serendipity said...

Cute sister photo!

NYC is the best!