Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Be Fabulous!

"I want fabulous, that is my simple request, all things fabulous, bigger and better and best, I need something inspiring to help me get along, I need a little fabulous is that so wrong?!"

Not the best picture- but it is the back of our Rush shirts for Alpha Phi this semester!


My word for this year is FABULOUS!

This year I am going to...


Have FABULOUS grades

Have a FABULOUS social life

Get into FABULOUS shape

Make FABULOUS and maintain FABULOUS relationships

Try to have a FABULOUS personality


I know it has been FOREVER since I have blogged... It is RUSH week so I have been busy every single night! It has been a ton of fun meeting all of these new, and fabulous girls! It is going to be a FABULOUS semester!



2 comments:

Elisa said...

If anyone can be Fabulous it's you! It sounds like the year has started off with tons of excitement, keep us posted!

Lisa said...

I mentioned your comings/goings this morning to Aunt Cristin and she mentioned having seen your blog and said "it sounds like she had a fabulous fall" (pun intended) :(
Darling you are FABULOUS!
Love you...