Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What a week!

I have been doing so many fun things I just have not gotten around to blogging about them...
Last week was homecoming and the Inauguration of the new President...
which meant...
Street Fair on Monday
A hypnotist on Tuesday
An ESPN dance on Wednesday (as much as I love to dance- I did not attend!)
Some speakers on Thursday
AND
The Goo Goo Dolls concert on Friday!

Alpha Phi Amumni/Family BBQ A rained out parade and tailgate party and a freezing football game!

We got the cutest homecoming shirts- I will have to put a picture up of them!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What a fun week. Hey, remind me... are you enrolled in any classes?? Just kidding - everything looks FABULOUS!

Serendipity said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I was going to ask you the same thing as your mom...are you able to attend any classes?????

Elisa said...

oooh A radio station I was listening too had one of those radio call in contests to win GooGoo tickets and a ride on a bus down to Cedar. I thought about calling in and then remembered "oh ya, I am not 21 anymore, I have a 4 month old" ha ha. Enjoy the moment!

Serendipity said...

Post the shirts :)