Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I love the Disney channel! I have been a fan of Disney since forever, and I absolutely love High School Musical! I even went to High School Musical Live this past January! (I went with my 12 year old sister!) I was even counting down the days until High School Musical 2- I was a little skeptical at first with it being a sequal and all but I was very impressed! I watched it the night it came out and I have also watched the "sing-a-long" edition! Yes, I did sing along! I even own a copy of the soundtrack!


Luckily my roommate loves HSM2 just as much as I do, so there is no need for me to try and explain why I love Disney! I sometimes think I missed my calling in life- I think I was supposed to be a Disney Pop Star! If you haven't seen it, sit down and watch it!

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Miriam and I loved it too (although the first one is still my favorite. We watched it at G'ma Ray's house. I felt like the first one is more musical this second one is more music video.

Serendipity said...

I really want to watch it with Maddie...
She watched it that first night with the boys, then I caught most of it, but I really want to see it from start to finish with M!

We've got the CD in the car...You should hear Anna sing FABULOUS!