Saturday, July 28, 2007

Rockville, Grand Canyon- Day 1

Rockville, Utah! How funny is that?! If you look closely you will see us givng the "05" for the year we graduated from RHS!

My dad, myself, and Emily at the Grand Canyon! We could not have asked for better weather, and the Grand Canyon was just as amazing as ever!

The Grand Canyon North Rim!

I am so glad that we were able to see the Grand Canyon, it is truly an amazing place! My mom always reminds us that people come from all around the world to see this. I guess this is a reminder not to take all of my surroundings for granted!


2 comments:

Serendipity said...

Love the Rockville sign...

Elisa said...

I really need to get to the Grand Canyon...I think that will be a goal for next summer. It's ridiculous to live this close and not go! The picture you took is amazing.