Monday, July 30, 2007

Zion Ponderosa Day #3

We are so lucky to live so close to the Zion Ponderosa Resort! We were able to do three different activities, and we chose horseback riding, wall climb/ zip-line, and 4-wheeling! Elaine and I are such city girls, it was fun to be "outdoorsy"!

Elaine on her first horse back ride!
Me almost at the top of the climbing wall! (I made the mistake of looking down- BIG mistake!)
Waving right before I took off down the zip-line!
It was a busy but fun day, we tried to go to sleep at a decent hour because the next morning we hiked.... ANGELS LANDING!

2 comments:

Serendipity said...

So much fun...What did Elaine think of the horse riding???? (I'm sure you had a great time together!) I love seeing what you've been doing! Maddie was tickled to get your e-mail. Thanks for being such a sweet cousin to her!

Elisa said...

You rugged girls, you should be in an REI ad. It was fun to meet up at Temple Square!