Saturday, September 09, 2006

Big Hair!


I have been noticing a trend around campus, there is a lot of "big hair". At first I was a little disturbed but I am also intrigued! I asked my roommate Jessica if she would tease my hair, and as you can see it got a little out of hand! She actually did a really awesome job and my hair looked great for the dance. Yep, I went to my very first Institute dance... and had a good time!
Living with five girls is kind of like playing dress up 24/7... and I love it!

5 comments:

Serendipity said...

Love the big hair Alicia! So glad you are having a great time!

Lisa said...

Love the hair! Your evening sounded fun - sorry we woke you up with our "early" morning phone call!

Elisa said...

WoooHoo! I think your hair looks so cute, not too big, not Carbon County big. I love all the big beads everyone is wearing. Ahhh institute dances...I have such great memories.

Serendipity said...

Alicia...We need to see photos of your decorating...

shauna said...

I don't remember having hair THAT big when I was in Cedar...Hey, remember that one time when Alicia had really big hair:P