Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Schpoopy!


Happy Birthday dad! I was able to spend this past weekend with my dad and I realized how blessed I am to have such a great dad! Since it is his birthday today I decided to write some of my greatest memories of my dad!

Nicknames, Dancing hands, Digger song, Pillow fights, Going to the playground, Being tickled, Math homework (not such a great memory... but we can laugh about it now!), learning to drive, 40 hours of in-car driving, "If we don't leave, we're not going...", Sunday night treats, Saturday morning doughnuts, Saturday night grocery shopping, Take your daughter to work day, Get smart radio, Wonderful example of hard work and integrity...

Happy Birthday dad! I hope you have a great day! I wish I was there to celebrate with you!

3 comments:

Elisa said...

Happy Birthday Craig!!! He is the nickname king...and th donut king...and such a good chef! oooh I want some fajitas right now, or ribs, or lemon chicken.

Lisa said...

Awww, your dad read your post and wanted me to leave a comment - he says he is all verklempt! You are a sweetie.

Serendipity said...

Alicia...that is the best b'day wish anyone could give their dad!!!!!!! He is lucky to have you as a daughter!