Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My home away from home!

I have to admit, I have one of the cutest dorm rooms I have ever seen! Some of you have wanted to see some pictures... so here they are!



These two pictures are of the quotes I put up on my wall with this vinyl lettering stuff (everyone loves them!) I know it is far away, but it says, "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." Those are three of my very favorite photos I took during High School.
This is my desk, where I get a lot of studying done, I also have most of my pictures set up here!
This is my extremely tiny closet, I only have five hangers left over, and they will have a hard time squeezing in! This is my storage unit, you probably can't tell but it is under my bed. It stores all of my craft supplies, books, belts, scarves, movies, c.d's, basically everything!
This is my door that also holds my purses and bags. As you can probably tell I love Vera Bradley bags, but nobody in Utah knows what they are!
This is a picture of my quilt, that I got as a graudation gift from my mom and dad! It is made out of t-shirts that I had throughout my 18 years of life! It is so cute and I absolutely love it!

6 comments:

Serendipity said...

I remember when your mom was planning the quilt...I've never seen it...
CUTE!!!

Serendipity said...

Love the vinyl letter quotes...funny because I was just chatting with your mom about getting some done for our house!
LOVE what you've done with the place...

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you posted pics of your room - everything looks sooo nice! You really look like you are settling in. I don't remember my dorm room ever looking that good!

Elisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elisa said...

So cute! Alicia I bet you are the "cool Eastern Girl". You are right about the Vera Bradley bags. I don't seem them much around here.

shauna said...

Cute! You should have seen what Juniper looked like a few years ago..:o I dare say, there was a little more of the "cinder block" look:P Now, there's a fashion trend that I don't miss;)