Monday, August 15, 2011

Beyond Glaze

2 Saturdays ago Tyler and I decided we wanted doughnuts. Not just normal donuts from the grocery store, but gourmet donuts. {My rule is if I am going to eat something full of calories it better be worth my calories.} We have been wanting to try the doughnuts from Beyond Glaze so as part of "Kadys Birthday week" we got doughnuts! Ahh... I love when I have an excuse for sweet treats.

I have super fond memories of getting doughnuts Saturday mornings with my Schpoops... I hope that he can carry on that tradition with his grandkids!
Haha.

3 comments:

shauna said...

Craig Donuts! :)
I want those gourmet donuts! How many workouts do they cost? ;)

Kady (Ca-dee) said...

i love my birthday week!

Lisa said...

Those donuts look amazing!! Also, traditions with your dad - that makes my heart happy.