Friday, May 27, 2011

A lot of Firsts

We survived our first bout of sickness as a married couple!




Out of nowhere I got a terrible terrible stomach bug. All the sudden during church my stomach didn't feel so great... I decided I could make it through church but as soon as the prayer ended I BOLTED out of there.



Tyler was wonderful, and I had my turn to be wonderful about 2 days later.


Good news is we are all better and I got all caught up on the news and day time television.



The whole time I was sick I kept thinking, "I should really have a bowl with me, just in case I don't make it...mom would want me to have a bowl." All that parenting advice stuck with me over the years.

1 comment:

Serendipity said...

Lots of firsts! What a great year! It is so fun to see you both so happy!