Monday, May 02, 2011

April

During March as I was getting prepared for April I told myself, "If I can get through April I can get through anything". I am trying really hard to live for today, not constantly looking forward to tomorrow- but by telling myself that I was able to get through the day! Actually, it was only 2 weeks that I needed to get through. Back to back events- which might I add went extremely well.



We did a lot of fun things in April.

Made home-made cake batter flavored cinnamon rolls {with an icing glaze and sprinkles}
Got each other Easter surprises. {I got Tyler a cute mini-cooper toy car and a car magazine and he got me a little Burts Bees pack. We know each other so well!}
Made PF Changs style lettuce wraps. Let me just say- PF Changs has nothing on me.
Tylers car broke {not so fun} But we got to drive a brand new Mini Coop for a week {and by WE, I mean HE}.
I got my Utah Drivers License {bittersweet}
We celebrated our 3 month wedding anniversary
I became obsessed with the Jersey Boys soundtrack- I MUST the musical
We were able to go up to northern Utah to see both sides of the family
Had dinner with some friends who have the CUTEST baby. She is so adorable.
Re-watched Season 1 of Modern Family {funniest show EVER}


2 comments:

E said...

Oh I am a little sad about you not having a MD drivers license anymore :( Although I can't really talk since I don't have one anymore either, but still sad. PS. I miss you we haven't talked in fo-ev-a

Mont said...

Why the face?