Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Check

I make lists is my head all day long. I think I have been doing this since at least middle school- maybe before. I remember writing lists in the margins of my notebook paper, while doing other assignments, I wrote to-do lists in my planners. It started much earlier than middle school, because I remeber begging my mom for an American Girl Planner. It was purple and it was awesome.




Anyways- I make lists for everything. Things to get done at work, things to talk to clients about, things that need to be done around the house, grocery lists, things that need to be done in general, but one of my very favorite lists to add to is the "Food I want to Make" list! I am able to cross one out- the cake batter cinnamon rolls.



I actually made them a week and a half ago and froze them so that we could bake them and make them for my mother-in-laws birthday!




This was my first attempt at making cinnamon rolls from scratch. It was a success. Tyler helped me roll them all and he made the cake batter glaze. So good.

1 comment:

shauna said...

When are you going to post these recipes?!...