Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mothers Day.

Today really is all about YOU.


My mother would never say anything like that. Ever. She is one of the most selfless people I know. She is always doing something for someone else and would do anything for her daughters. I feel so blessed to have her as my mother. I have been blessed with my relationship with my mom- we never had the awful teenage angst filled relationship. Yes- we had our moments (and looking back I realize that most of the times I could have beena little more mature- okay a lot more mature!) But all in all we had and still have an amazing relationship.


You truly are one of my very best friends. I am who I am today because of you. I could go on and on but words really do not do you justice.


I Love you mom.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Aw! Being your mom is a beautiful thing :)

Serendipity said...

I agree...You have a wonderful mom!