Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy List


  • Saw both grandmas {and grandpas} on Mothers Day
  • Green and white scarf I bought on sale {I am loving combos with green these days- navy/yellow/} I am a sucker for anything nautical looking.
  • Pandora Radio
  • Taylor Swift
  • Glee- LOVED Jessies Girl and One
  • Finished revisions on SetUp sheets for a big upcoming event
  • Nordstrom Rack
  • New outfit {see above}- I needed a new outfit to get me excited for my big event. {Anything can be made better with a new outfit- right mom?!}
  • Oatmeal for breakfast
  • The song Airplanes by B.o.B.
  • Funny updates from my little Kady
  • Talking to my mom and dad on the phone. Love them.

2 comments:

Kady (Ca-dee) said...

good post. can't believe you're still eating oatmeal for breakfast lol. Also can't wait for KAJ weekend and loved our chat today!

E said...

you look all boats and stuff today...