Monday, January 25, 2010

My First Jazz Game.

124-115 win.


I told a friend that I went to the Jazz game last night and they asked if any boys were involved, I told them "no". They were so suprised and then told me they were so proud of me for going to a sporting function on my own. Believe it or not I do like basketball! {Playing no, watching yes}

Things I noticed during the game:

  • Kyle Korver is hot {already knew that but re-confirmed}
  • Basketball may be the only sport I actually understand
  • The Jazz dancers have about 10 uniform changes in 1 game
  • A lot of NBA teams have purple as one of their colors


Thanks for the tickets Ricki!

I'm just going to say it now- I hate the length of my hair. I had to cut it this length to even all the layers out so that I can grow it out... {remind me next time I chop my hair off that I will hate it when I grow it out again}. Luckily my hair grows pretty fast.

No comments: