Monday, November 16, 2009

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes...

When I got an email telling me that Disney Princesses on Ice was coming... I texted my Aunt Elisa to ask if I could take Miss Miriam! We met after work on Friday at California Pizza Kitchen and then Miriam and I headed over to Energy Solutions!

Waiting for it to begin....
Prince Charming was really attractive.


I realized the following things:
  • I have not watched a Disney princess movie in a very long time
  • I still know the words to every Disney love ballad
  • I have never seen Sleeping Beauty
  • Disney Princesses are classic- the same stories I love my daughters will love!

3 comments:

Elisa said...

She is still talking about it. She had Darin lift her in the air to spin the other night.

Thanks so much for taking her!!

Sharlene and Matt said...

how fun!! you are such a good cousin. they will always remember you. we miss you! I'll be up there soon and we'll have to hang out. How did you handle graduating? AHH I LOVE YOU ALICIA!

Kady (Ca-dee) said...

I've never seen sleeping beauty either!!! only parts of it. I"m glad you're home and having fun! AOE love you.