Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Be A Flu Fighter

I am.

I get that H1N1 is bad. I get it.

I agree- extra precautions should be taken.
But, I also think that people need to ALWAYS practice good hygene and cleanliness.

Last staff meeting we talked about being as germ free as possible. We also got Antibacterial Wipes to wipe down our desks, computers, and phones. We are also no longer allowed to use each others computers/phones/etc. We were reminded to wash our hands often, wipe down the door handles, etc, etc. I honestly felt like I was in 1st grade again.


I have to go now- its time for my hourly wiping of my desk.

3 comments:

Adriana said...

I LOVE YOU! I feel the same way!!!!

Kady (Ca-dee) said...

hahahahahaha.

Stacy said...

Sharlene and I exchanged blog addresses and I find yours from hers. I hope you don't mind that am checking it out. I am appalled, embarrassed and sorry that you had to be subjected to a staff meeting such as that. It was all my fault. I'm the dirty, filthy person who had the H1N1 flu at the time.

My blog is http://snyderstoriesblog.blogspot.com