Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Reunited

LOVE and AOE.
Sharlene was in Mexico last semester- having the time of her life! She is my BIG SIS in Alpha Phi and also one of my best friends and is now one of my roommates! It is great to have her back in Cedar City. I missed her a ton. She is one of the happiest and positive people I know. She is always up to do anything. I am so glad that she is a part of my life. She has definately been a huge part of my college experience! Love you Shar.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sharlene and Matt said...

Oh alicia!! I love you so much. I am so glad to be back and SOO grateful to live with you. I might go insane without you. Thanks for your comments on my blog and a post just for me- wow i feel honored. you are the best!! I am so glad we are in alpha phi and sisters and one of each others best friends!! I am excited for your birthday and i hope today is much better than yesterday. you are so nice. love and aoe

Serendipity said...

Happy birthday Alicia! I hope it is your best one yet!

Love seeing all your fun activities! {Your paperbag creations are WONDERFUL!}

So glad to see you have great friends like Elaine and Shar!
Love ya!

Elisa said...

Happy day sassy girl!

You are loved and adored by so many people. I know, I know, you can't help being lovable it's just who you are.