Friday, January 30, 2009

You are old. But dont't worry- only in Utah.

I hardly took any pictures on my birthday! It was a good day- I am a whole year older. I feel old- 22. By 22 I thought I would know a lot more than I do! (When I was a freshman in HS I looked at the seniors and thought they knew everything- and when I was a senior I realized that I did not know everything, so I am going to assume they did not know everything either!) I really did not want to turn this age. I think its because a lot of my friends are younger than me.. but then someone at Alpha Phi reminded me that 22 outside of Utah is not old. But in Utah it is- I mean really... I should be married, and have a kid by now. ha ha.
In Case You Were Wondering What I Did All Day:
At midnight my roommates and I went to Dennys- its basically the only thing open past midnight. The waiter brought me ice cream and a brownie. Plus I ate some fried pancake/french toast like things and sausage. I woke up very very full.

Kady decorated the kitchen in Pink and bought me pink donuts!! I love pink.
I ran some errands.
Wore All Black All Day- for Alpha Phi (not because I am mourning my youth or anything).
Went to class.
My teacher knew it was my birthday. Kind of weird.
I went to my internship. A lady came down to where I work in the basement with a vase of flowers. and a snow scraper. Both were from my friend Ian. (I have no idea where my snow scraper is- so I told him that is what I wanted- he thought of the flowers on his own!)
My friend Kassidy picked me up from my internship- which was one of the best gifts ever because it meant I did not have to walk home in the freezing cold with flowers and a snow scraper.
I went to Alpha Phi for our last night of RUSH. I have had Alpha Phi almost every single night for 2 weeks!
I came home and changed- thinking I did not want to be in black at dinner-so I am the one in the bright blue scarf! (Thanks mom + family) My roomies and some Alpha Phi friends came- thank you everyone!
Group picture!
Kristy and me!
My flowers!
Thank you all for your sweet gifts, cards, texts, phone calls, and facebook messages!
Also- thank you mom for 22 amazing years!

2 comments:

shauna said...

FUN! Where did you go to eat?! Where is your internship? It all sounds fun!

Sharlene and Matt said...

i love how you didnt say who the mysterious flowers are from???