Monday, September 29, 2008

My favorite season

Instead of driving through Zions this weekend I went the back way through Duck Creek Park. I am so glad that I did- the leaves are beginning to change and they are absolutely gorgeous. My dad and I drove through on Sunday afternoon to take some pictures. I love the changing leaves! Autumn was never really my favorite season until we moved to Maryland and I actually got to experience seasons! Also, Autumn means November which means Thanksgiving which means the McNeils!!!!


I have been messing around with editing pictures-- yeah bad idea to get really into that in the middle of the semester! It was really cold the afternoon we took this pic- which is why my smile looks plastered on!

2 comments:

Serendipity said...

My fav season too...great pics...

shauna said...

How crazy is this....I have been there- both James and I. Have you been to Cascade Falls, or the ice caves by Cascade Falls, or Crystal Springs? If you need suggestions on places to check out- we can help!