Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Where did I go?

I have not fallen off the face of the planet- I just started my senior year of college! I am not sure what my problem has been I have been in this weird funk that was really hard to get out of- but I am out of that funk now and now have to make up for being in that funk!
I have learned a lot since school started
  • I HAVE to surround myself with positive people. I know that I have to work at being positive and its easy for me to get caught up in other peoples negative energy and they can easily suck my positive energy out. I am learning to teach myself how to not let that happen! When you are happy and positive life just goes so much better!
  • Spray painted golf balls in clear vases make great center pieces for a country club themed party! (post to come)
  • Staples will happily copy and cut 200 pieces of paper into quarters for a reasonable deal. If you ask nicely and slightly beg, friends will help you hole punch what feels like a thousand quarter papers and then assemble them into books with you!
  • Being the new member educator for my sorority is kind of like becoming a mom of 33 girls! I get text messages asking all sorts of questions that I sometimes do and sometimes do not have the answer to!
I have a lot of posts that I want to publish! So stay tuned!

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Sounds exciting, can't wait to see the center pieces and hear about all your events.

I completely agree with your first bullet point. You are a people person so you naturally want to be around and take care of people. Be careful with yourself!

Just say no to toxic friends.

Serendipity said...

Can't wait to see all the fun pictures!

Post lots of pictures!

I agree with you (and E.)...Being around + people is sooo important & life is too short...