Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

Mom! Happy (late) Mothers Day!
She loves her family- and makes them top priority.
She loves her daughters and is very supportive!

She is a tease!


She truly is one of my best friends!

She plans great vacations!
She is a "cool" mom

There are hundreds of more reasons of why you are such a great mom! I love you so much. Thanks for spending hours on end with me on the phone, talking to me, listening to my stories, drama, tears, laughter, etc! Hope you had a fabulous Mothers Day! I can't wait to see you in June!

3 comments:

Serendipity said...

You are really blessed to have such a great mom...
I consider her one of my favorite moms ever... :)

Lisa said...

You made me cry! Love you too...

Elisa said...

the coolest of cool moms. Inspiring for sure.