Thursday, January 31, 2008

Peace. Love, and Alpha Phi

We had our Alpha Phi Bid Day party today! We had a great RUSH and were supposed to have our party on Monday but it got postponed because of a crazy snow storm! Which meant that our room got changed, so our entire set up got a little messed up! I along with another girl were the "day chairs" for this day! We did all of the planning, decorating, setting up, etc. It was so much fun! Here are a few pictures I took... I wish I had taken more!

"Peace Love and Alpha Phi"
Our Spring 2008 RUSH theme

Centerpieces
Balloon holders- I used glass jars, put the extra fabric inside, glued some ribbon and tied the balloons on top!
A few of the girls waiting for the getting to know you game- don't you just love those?!

It was such a success- I was so thrilled with the outcome! It was exactly a year ago that I received my bid for Alpha Phi and was at my own Bid Day party!

**Thanks Cristin and Mom for helping me with ideas!!**

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for posting pics, Alicia. What groovy outfit did you wear?? :) I'm so glad you are enjoying Alpha Phi and hope that next week's activities are FABULOUS for you!

Elisa said...

Very hip party. Cute decorations.

We would love to meet you one the 7th if it works out. Don't feel like you have to meet us though...if you are having fun with your friends or whatever. If it does work out just let us know when and where and we will be there!