Monday, January 14, 2008

My bad...

I had a family newsletter written and everything- I just sent it to someone else! So now somebody knows all about my January! That is what I get for sending stuff late at night! Well... here it is! I figure that the readers of the newsetter are the same readers of my blog!
Dear Family,
Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a great holiday and a great first week of the new year! I had a busy December with finals, projects, etc! It was nice to have a break! It was great to spend time with my family. We got all of things in that I needed to do- ribbon outlet, scrapbook store, Target, American Eagle, all of the important stuff! I think one of the best highlights of my break was finishing my A-Z family scrapbook for my parents! I think my mom is going to blog it! I started my new semester on Monday. I love all of my classes, really I do! I think my favorite so far is my food and beverage class! My teacher is still trying to figure out why her class last year was not excited about learning how to brew their own beer- she said it was a hit when she taught at UNLV! I am still busy with Alpha Phi- I applied for a position and now am Director of Administration! It is great to be involved! I was asked to be a day chair so I am in charge one one of the days during our Rush week, which is themed "Peace, Love, and Alpha Phi! It was so much fun to plan- I will have to take pictures of my day! (Thanks Mom and Cristin for ideas!) Hope you all are doing amazingly well! Love you all!
I loved reading the newseltter this week! I read it tonight in the library and it completely made my night!

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Can't wait for the Love Peace and Alpha Phi report...and the A-Z book. You have been mighty busy!

Good luck with the new year!

Serendipity said...

Can't wait to see how your tables turn out! Post pictures for sure...have a great semester, and slip in a blog entry when you can...it is always fun to see what you are doing!

(I love the family newsletter too!)