Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I LOVE my family!

I know that this is out of order but I just want to have it blogged!
We had our Ray Reunion in July and it was so much fun! Here are a few pictures and memories from those few days we all spent together!
Karaoke, Talent Show, GPS, Tye dye, pool, paper plate awards, eating, talking, picture taking, hiking, and being a family!

Maddie and I! We had so much fun with each other- we bonded over High School Musical, and Hannah Montana! She really was so much fun to be with!
We somehow got Darin in this funny pose!
Got cups?!
All of the grandchildren!

A few of the cousins on the GPS scavenger hunt!

2 comments:

shauna said...

Alicia...
Can I get copies (email even) of your reunion pictures for my scrapbook?!

Serendipity said...

Love the M & A photo! You were so great to her! Every girl cousin needs an older cousin like you!!!! Thanks for being so sweet to her!