Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Some random reflections from my sophomore year!

Spring is FINALLY here!
(For today at least!)

I can't believe that I only have 2 more weeks here- I am excited and a little sad! I have been thinking a lot lately and when I am not thinking about school I have been thinking about the past few years... I have learned soo many things in the past two years (that will have to be future blog). I was looking through some pictures that I took right before I went to school my freshman year of college and I have changed so much. Not just how I look, but my opinions and attitudes towards different things. I think they have been changes for the better! (Don't worry mom I haven't changed everything!) Even though I have learned so much I have a ton of things I still need to learn- I am keeping a list in my notebook and may be calling on a few of you to help me out!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Can't wait to have you home and to hear more about your sophomore reflections. Aww, you really are growing up! You really should right a book....

Elisa said...

I think the college education is more about life lessons than about what you study...thats the way it was for me anyway. Maybe if I actually worked in any of the fields I studied I would feel differently:)

Very, very very cute picture!

Serendipity said...

Fun, cute picture!

Ditto on Elisa's comment...it really is about life lessons!

Celebrate you, and all you've done this year!