Sunday, April 01, 2007

Meet The Robinsons




“Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

-Walt Disney







Last night my roommates and I saw the Disney movie "Meet the Robinsons". It was one of the best movies I have seen lately! It was great for kids and also for adults. I definately reccomend it to anyone! This is going to sound kind of funny but the movie gave me something to think about! My roommates and I now have a new apartment motto!

4 comments:

Elisa said...

We will have to check this one out. It sounds like its for kids and adults. Hope you are having fun down there!

Lisa said...

We are going today! Have a great weekend...

Lisa said...

Loved the movie and the quote!

Serendipity said...

We still need to see 'meet the robinsons'...

Hopeyou have a great weekend with family...

Happy, happy easter...