Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

I was able to go up to Logan to celebrate Easter this year! I had a 4 day weekend which was very nice. I was able to spend time with some of my cousins, and also my grandparents! I was able to drive up to Smithfield on Saturday afternoon to spend time with G'pa and G'ma. It was very nice to catch up with both of them!


I helped hide Easter eggs for my cousins... I took a walk with my Grandma and we swung on her neighbors swing, this swing has been there for as long as I can remember!

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Such cute shorts in the picture with your grandpa, I had to enlarge the picture to get a better look. I love being the Easter Bunny...I think it's so fun to hide things. Glad your Easter was a good one!

Serendipity said...

It looks like you had a fun Easter!
Good luck with the last few weeks of school!