Saturday, March 24, 2007

A few highlights from the past few weeks...

MARDI GRAS!
I helped set up for the school sponsored Mardi Gras party. I learned how to make a balloon arche- maybe at the Family Reunion there will be one! haha

Recycled Percussion
They are kind of a mix between the Blue Man Group (minus the blue) and STOMP. They were amazing. You should check them out here http://www.recycledpercussion.com/

I finally found out who my "Big" Sister in Alpha Phi is!


This is a little frame I made her to thank her for all of the nice things she has done for me the past 6 weeks!

A visit from my Dad!
It was so fun to have my dad here for a few days! We were able to go and visit the house, look at furniture, eat sushi, do a little shopping, and catch up! I love it when my dad comes! Can't wait until May!
Me and my dad at Wingers. (I eat really well when my dad is in town!)

No comments: