Sunday, January 28, 2007

Mono, and Rush week!



This has been such a crazy, busy week! One of my roommates was diagnosed with MONO last Monday and she went back home for the week. This gave us all a scare- I seriously thought I had it, but really I just have an overly active imagination! We have been scrubbing our side of the apartment and the kitchen trying to rid it of any germs that may still be lurking around! It has been weird not to have my roommate around- it is like a member of my family is missing!



It has been Rush week here on campus for the Sororites and Fraternities. I decided to rush for Alpha Phi, and after a busy week I received a bid from them! It is going to be a great way to be involved and meet more people!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're so glad you haven't gotten sick - keep washing your hands!

Congrats again on Alpha Phi - just think lots more sisters!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo on Alpha Phi, I was telling your mom that my knowledge of pledging sororities comes from MTV's Sorority House, it would be fun to hear about your experience:)

I am kicking myself because we just got back from Price and I realized I hadn't sent your B-day card before we left! It is sitting on our kitchen table - ARGH, it will be late so this will have to do for now...HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Congrats...you Alpha Phi girl! Happy Birthday to you...