Saturday, January 20, 2007

Happy 12th Birthday Emily!


Happy 12th Birthday Emily! Here are a few of my favorite things about Emily.....

1. She has a great singing voice.
2. She is a fabulous baker!
3. She has a strong testimony.
4. She is willing to try new things.
5. She is a great helper.
6. She is an awesome tap dancer.
7. She has a good sense of humor- and says things that make me laugh.
8. She does really good impressions of people- especially Hermione from Harry Potter.
9. She is a hard worker.
10. She loves High School Musical just as much as me.
11. She is figuring out the crazy world of Middle School.
12. She is growing up into a beautiful young woman with so much to offer!

Emily- I hope you have a wonderful 12th Birthday! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you! I love you- have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily enjoyed reading your post. BTW your card arrived - cute idea. You are a great big sister!

Anonymous said...

Darin and I still say "that stinks on ice" a little saying we got from Emily a few summers ago:) She certainly does make us laugh, and I agree with your Mom, you are a GREAT big sister.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Emily is 12!
Your list is perfect...she is so lucky to have you and Cara as her big sisters!