Monday, October 11, 2010

October

I love October. I love Autumn. I love my life!!!
Here is what I am looking forward to...
  • National Event
  • Having 2 Saturdays off
  • Girls Day Out
  • Witches Hat Soiree
  • Haunted Forest
  • Sweater weather
  • Fall colors
  • Scary movies

Things that have already been enjoyed...

  • Dad visiting
  • Conference with Kady & Tyler
  • Eating way too many cupcakes and drinking too much Sonic Vanilla Coke
  • Tyler visiting me at work
  • Visiting Cristin and her little kiddos- they were cracking us up

3 comments:

Mont said...

I'm with you -- October is my favorite month. But November is a close, close second. You realize that it's only a little more than six weeks to Thanksgiving Day...

Serendipity said...

I agree...Autumn is my favorite time of year...

We love that we get to see you...I'm glad you find some humor at our house!

Can't wait to see you soon...

Loved your special photos...

Serendipity said...

Add engaged to your list of things you love about October!!!!!

Congrats...so excited for both of you!!!!!