Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Engagement Pics

I have looked at a lot of engagement pictures in my life, and when I say a lot, I mean A LOT. I am extremely picky in what I like and what I do not like. Not all photographers can take good pictures; it is a talent. Having a nice camera does not {I repeat- DOES NOT} make you a photographer. I literally cringe when I see bad wedding pictures. Anyways... as soon as I saw this photographer a few months ago, I knew she had to be the photographer at my wedding! Her name is Camilla Binks and she is AMAZING.


One of my favorite pics!

I could spend all day looking through her blog and website {and I have}. You can see some more pictures from our engagement shoot on her blog!

2 comments:

kristy-kins said...

They turned out great Alicia! You two are so cute!

Sharlene and Matt said...

I LOVE those 2 pictures. I love that photographer too. You guys are so cute. i loved our double date. i love that you are smiling in the top one. I was beginning to think you didnt have with your real smile- I LOVE it! Did you guys take that frame with you or was it the photographers?