Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy 10 Year Anniversary!

Who am I celebrating a 10 year anniversary with?! Elaine. My BFF.


We met 10 years ago- when we were 13 years old and in 8th grade. I can't remember if we "officially" met the 1st or 2nd day of school. After we met we were pretty much best friends. I feel so blessed to have her in my life. We were seriously made to be best friends. We have had our ups and downs- but thankfully far more ups than downs. She is my best friend. She is the "best friend" that is so comfortable- I sing in the car with her, dance in front of her, tell my stories with no points to her, can be 100% honest with her. We have had so many fun memories- and I know we are going to have more in the years to come!
See you in 25 days!

1 comment:

E said...

PERFECT!!!!!! I love you so much and can't wait to see you! I am so happy we have stayed best friends all these years! Happy 10 year anniversary!!