Friday, February 19, 2010

I Love My Job. Right?

9:00 p.m. Got home from Company ABC
9:15 p.m. Put on sweat pants
9:30p.m. Make lunch for the next day
9:45 p.m. Talked to Katie
10:00 p.m. Miss a call from my director*
10:01: Call director back
10:10 p.m. Put jeans and hoodie on
10:15 p.m. Get back in car**
10:30 p.m. Back to Company ABC
10:35 p.m. Set a million chairs and move a few tables***
12:30 a.m. Leave Company ABC for the night/morning


I have a new found respect for those who are contstantly setting my rooms.
I strongly dislike chairs that connect with one another.
I learned that I can only set chairs in a theater set- not Chevron.
I am grateful for Diet Coke.

*Let it be known that no good call comes after 10pm. {There are exceptions- but for the most part...}
** I am so glad I live close to work now!
*** Luckily I work with fun people who make me laugh.

No comments: