Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

I had a pretty big event going on this weekend so I worked all weekend long! It was a lot of fun- I feel so blessed to LOVE my job. It's amazing that I am doing what I want to do every single day!


Working this weekend meant I worked on Valentines Day! I really wasn't bothered by it- it gave me something to do on Valentines Day! I was surprised when I got a phone call asking where I could pick up a flower delivery!

It was the sweetest thing ever. And no... the flowers are not from my dad!


The card with the flowers was probably the best part...

Alicia,

No girl should have to work on Sunday.

Or Valentines Day.

No matter how much they love their job.

Now you can love it more.

I have left the flowers on my desk- since I spend more time at work than I do at my apartment! Everyone who passes by my office comments on the beautiful arrangement! I feel like one lucky girl!


1 comment:

Darin said...

So if it wasn't your dad then who was it?!