Friday, October 23, 2009

Surprise Visit!

On Thursday afternoon I got a phone call from Kady- I don't always pick up my cell phone at work... {since I'm at work} but this time I did {and am soo glad I did} because she said, "what are you doing for lunch, because I am in Salt Lake." I was so surprised! She was on the waiting list for a field trip, and was able to come up! It was great to see her-we laughed, talked, and crammed months worth of not living together in one hour.

At lunch.

Nice boots.

In less than an hour we met both Santa Clause {he told us he was SC and then asked us for $$} and also a comedian {well, more like he thought he was hilrious}. It was awesome!

1 comment:

Kady (Ca-dee) said...

ohhhh biggy!!! I LOVE YOU! i can't wait till I have a real person job where i have time to update my blog :p. I'm SO SO glad i got to see you and that you were free for lunch! It was so fun! and those men were craziessss! With a capital C. i love you foreverrrrrr!