Sunday, December 23, 2012

12 Days of Christmas

I did a "12 Days of Christmas" for Tyler this year.  I looked online for a few ideas, but nothing really caught my eye. I am proud to say I came up with some fun and original ideas! It is a tradition I want to keep, so I am blogging it to keep track of my ideas for future years!



I made all of my tags with materials I already had around my house.

White Cardstock
Washi Tape
Stickers

On the back of each tag I wrote:

"On the _____ day of Christmas my true love gave to me ____."

The first 6 days included:

1. Avengers DVD
2- Romantic Dinner for 2 
3 Cookie dough bites
4 packs of gum
5- sweater with 5 buttons
6 "Rein-beers"- picture to come

I packaged everything with Christmas ribbon and wrapping paper and found a secure hiding spot! I surprised Tyler with a gift each morning! 

6 more days to come!


1 comment:

Tyler said...

Luckiest guy alive right here!