Saturday, July 21, 2012

JUNE Catch Up

Since it is past the middle of July I decided I better post some of our summer happenings!
My sister came for a visit and we had a blast.

a. Waiting for our Snow Cones. Is it just me, or does UT have more snow cone shacks than any other state? Not a complaint... just wondering.

b. We went to the trampoline gym. Oh my it was so fun. There are some videos I will have to post.

c. Visit up the canyon. Hot Dogs and S'mores not pictured.

d. Cara and her cupcake hedgehog, that my sis-in-law made for my other sis-in-laws babyshower. They were seriously adorable- she rocks.

*The husband was in attendance to all of these outings, but was also our photographer so he is not in any of the pictures!


Fast forward to June 18th for Husbands Birthday!!
a. Love this man.
b. Homemade funfetti birthday cake. Seriously-- one of the best cakes I have made. From scratch cakes are daunting sometimes, but {almost} always worth it.
c. Birthday Gifts.

1 comment:

John said...

Loved the updates, honey! The best thing about being the photographer is, I'M NOT IN THE PICTURES!! Love you!