Thursday, March 08, 2012

Still Crazy.

I love being married. Not going to lie though- it has been weird to get to used to being married.


Tyler and I didn't live together before we got married, so living with someone is an adjustment- but luckily for us that was an easy adjustment! Sharing a closet is definitely an adjustment. Sharing joy, pain, and everything in between is a very good adjustment.


Getting used to my new last name has taken some real adjustment, especially when people call me by my last name. It takes a second or two to register they are talking to me! I guess it makes sense-- I had my old last name for 23 years!!!

This was a card from my b.f.f.--yep. still crazy!


It's all good though.

It's all good.

1 comment:

E said...

haha i LOVE that you included the card. Whenever I get married I think it will be soooo weird getting used to only having one last name on top of getting a whole new name.