Friday, January 20, 2012

Miss Emily

Miss Emily is 17 years old today!! She is the baby of our family, I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that she is 17 today! I remember the day she was born, and I went to visit her in the hospital. She made us a family of 3 girls + my mom {my dad is so lucky}.


Emily is amazing. If I was 17, I would want to be her.


@ her cheer comp.
the day before her cheer comp + she really is a princess


Not only is she gorgeous, she is smart too...


Has a sparkling personality...


Has a strong testimony...


and is such a great example to me.


I love you Em.

Eat a piece of cake for me.


2 comments:

E said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY! I can't believe you are 17 either. You were in kindergarten when I met you! They grow up so fast!

Lisa said...

Such a sweet post - I love that my girls love their sisters!