Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Date Night.

When Tyler got home from school last night he came home to a poem on the door.


"I know its a little late

For a Halloween themed date.


There will be pumpkins, popcorn, and coco to share

Come on in if you dare."


I'm sure my creative writing teacher would have been impressed with that.


We never carved our pumpkins-- we got crazy busy with other other activities! I am so glad we waited because after Halloween we were able to pick up a pumpkin carving kit {I ALWAYS wanted one}!


Tyler and the Pumpkin Guts


For some reason I remember pumpkin carving being extremely messy-- I think the last pumpkin I carved was when I was 10. It was not messy at all-- very civilized.


The final result!!


I think it turned out super cute!


I also made pumpkin hot chocolate-- delicious.


and


Popped homemade popcorn-- in a pot over the stove!! It was seriously so fun {I am easily impressed}. Tyler did a video of the popcorn-- I will try to find it!

1 comment:

shauna said...

For someone planning on "going into medicine" Tyler looks a little creeped out with the pumpkin guts. ;)